Knowledgebase articles for EthoTech Commission Plan for Dynamics GP
Commission Plan BLOG
- "An error 30 was encountered while trying to save table ASI Commission Work. The Commission Plan tables for <invoice number> should be reviewed manually."
- Errors when transferring sales documents
- I have commission related errors on my Sales Edit List. What do I do?
- I receive errors on Commission Plan tables when running Microsoft Professional Services Tools Library for Dynamics GP. How do I resolve this?
- I received an error: "An error occurred obtaining a SQL Context during transfer of document XXXX to document YYYY - commissions were not transferred." What do I do?
- My Commission report produces the following error message: "Error In Equation 'C Item Description' "
How Do I... ?
- A commission record exists, but is NOT calculated correctly. How do I find out why?
- Can Commission Plan automatically create Accounts Receivable Credit Memos in Dynamics GP?
- Can I enter a commission rate with 3 or more decimal places?
- How do commission splits work in Commission Plan?
- How do I add the adjustment type to commission reports?
- How do I configure security so Dynamics GP users CANNOT edit commissions on posted sales documents?