Error Messages received when using Commission Plan
- "An error 30 was encountered while trying to save table ASI Commission Work. The Commission Plan tables for <invoice number> should be reviewed manually."
- Errors when transferring sales documents
- I have commission related errors on my Sales Edit List. What do I do?
- I receive errors on Commission Plan tables when running Microsoft Professional Services Tools Library for Dynamics GP. How do I resolve this?
- I received an error: "An error occurred obtaining a SQL Context during transfer of document XXXX to document YYYY - commissions were not transferred." What do I do?
- My Commission report produces the following error message: "Error In Equation 'C Item Description' "
- On my Sales Edit List, I get the message: "**ERROR: The commission sale total does not equal the commission sale amounts." What do I do?
- Table Conversion Log could not be updated – please drop table ETI00997 and stored procedures of the form zDP_ETI00997XX from the DYNAMICS database, then retry table initialization.
- When processing commissions, I receive an error stating that the next Commission Run ID could not be found. How do I resolve this?
- When Processing Commissions, I receive the error: “The Vendor ID is missing or invalid”
- When selecting or creating a Customer, I receive the following message: "Default commission information from setup?"
- When selecting or creating a Salesperson, I receive the following message: "Default commission information from setup?"
- When selecting or creating an Item, I receive the following message: "Default commission information from setup?"
- When trying to print to Adobe PDF, I get the following error: “When you create a PostScript file you must rely on system fonts and use document fonts."
- When upgrading my EthoTech Software, I received the following error: "The EthoSeries initializations were not successful. Please contact your Microsoft Partner or EthoTech."